Oklahoma City Geological Society Headquarters
OCGS selected Mass Architects to re-envision a 1920’s era warehouse on the northside of downtown Oklahoma City to become their new offices, library, and conference center. The existing building is a 3 story triple wythe brick construction with a concrete structural frame. We chose to highlight the structural elements of the building and peel back the layers of renovations that had been done over the years, much in the way OCGS looks through the layers of geologic content. The result is a contemporary space to serve the needs of the client as they move into a new era of research and documentation.